Corporate strategic presentation training customised to your unique requirements
Join our next monthly public online training on the 21st of September 2020
- Obtain credibility with your audience
- Use NLP to captivate your audience
- Create interactive and attention grabbing presentations
- Connect with all types of audience members
- Utilise the art of persuasion
- Refine your marketing and sales pitches
- Present to all levels and of audiences and group sizes
- Create a coherent and structured presentation
- Craft a strategy within your presentation
- Answer objections within your messaging
- Assess the effectiveness of your presentation objective
- Discover your existing presentation strengths and weaknesses
- Receive targeted constructive feedback
- Use effective paralinguistics
- Improve speech intonation and comfort words
- Overcome speech anxiety and present with confidence
- Design beautiful presentations and visual media
- Make a dynamic first impression
- Mimic the best speakers in the world
- Enhance memory retention of your content
- Respond to questions confidently
- Receive constructive review and live audience feedback
- Learn to create continuous improvement
- Move audiences to action
- Receive video footage to assess your personal improvement
"Everyone in my organisation should use The Presentation Clinic without hesitation!"
Patrick, Mineworker's Provident Fund
Online and face to face C19 compliant Training Options
The Presentation Clinic combines psychology, neuroscience, NLP, coaching, advertising and the latest presentation science to equip delegates with powerful tools and techniques to captivate and motivate every potential audience.
Our intensive training includes numerous practical interventions and opportunities for in depth and constructive feedback. You will develop a strong sense of how you appear and then what to adjust to truly achieve a strong connection.
We help delegates overcome speech anxiety and improve tone, body language and eye contact while also focusing on important technical aspects of a presentation such as structured messaging and effective presentation design.
Our course also includes a number insights and techniques taken from NLP, psychology and neuroscience to help delegates understand and appeal to every possible type of audience member and ensure successful results.
" You’ll be surprised what you can learn even if you have been presenting for years!"
Caron, Times Media Films
Value Added Services
Sign up for one of our courses, or participate in one-one-on coaching, and receive the following value added benefits from The Presentation Clinic: